Monday, October 26, 2009

Unstoppable

There I was, five minutes ago, just settling into bed and working on a guest blog post for www.makesmomhappy.com.  Using an uncanny ability (shared by her mother) to sense when my butt is just settling into something comfy, Babe-O started to cry.  So off I went.  I scooped her up (she was sitting up in her crib, fussing loudly) and took her downstairs, as is our routine.  We walked back and forth for about two minutes and then I plopped her back into her crib.  Thanks to the creaky floor, she immediately woke up again when I tried to make my escape, but after a few quick pats on her bottom, she was sleeping soundly once again, this time enough for me to sneak out into the hallway.

 

So here I am, back in bed, sleeping baby, getting some work done.  Like I said.  Unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment