Monday, November 9, 2009

MONDAY UPDATE: Piggy Flu 2009

Today I was sick.  Slept most of the day, worked a little bit, then ate too much Papa Johns.

Babe-O was in good spirits all day long and took a decent nap in her car seat while I worked on my laptop in the car until the battery died (laptop battery, not car battery).

Now she’s sleeping and sounds crappy again, though is now in our bedroom, which thanks to our new vaporizer is humid as hell.

Now it is barely nine o’clock, I’ve made one last pass through my work e-mail so that it doesn’t kick me in the face when I get to the office in the morning.  Going to bed now, on the couch, hopefully falling asleep fast and staying asleep long.

My Mom is in town this weekend, so the goal is to (1) have everyone healthy by then and (2) have most of the tissues and baby snot rags cleaned up. Other than that, no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment