Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Babe-O’s Sweet Ride

Happy birthday to me.

Mom-O picked me up an outstanding, slightly early birthday present today. It's a jogging stroller made by Jeep (who says Chrysler isn't diversified?). I've wanted one for a while now, but it was a good deal today as the line was discontinued and the floor model was available at a discount. So long story short, Mom-O was in the parking lot at Babies-R-Us trying to stuff the thing in the car, along with Babe-O's everyday stroller and a giant box of diapers.

Right now, I pretty much hang out with Babe-O from the time I get home until her bath/bed time at 7:00. I try to get up and work in the mornings before going to the office, so on most days my fat butt is out of luck when it comes to making time to get any exercise (though the Wii Fit helps). Anyway, I'm hoping I can start inserting an afternoon jog with Babe-O into my super-routine-driven days and maybe get in a bit of shape while I'm at it.

Plus, getting Babe-O out in the fresh air for some jogging excitement a little more each day has to be a good thing, too.

I'm completely stoked about the whole thing.

2 comments:

  1. The girls and I did more than a few miles together. I loved my jogging stroller. Heck...my 5-year-old still rides in it (though, now, I don't run with her anymore...that's toooo heavy).

    Anyway...word of advice...Definitely use the wrist strap. If you fall, you don't not want Babe-O continuing on without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zipdang22
    I'll do that. Losing an untethered surfboard is one thing, but the baby...

    ReplyDelete