Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yo Amy, how 'bout some Cheerios?

Amy thought it'd be a good idea to teach Babe-O our names: Amy and Josh as opposed to Mommy and Daddy. Babe-O can tell you my name if you ask her, but she never calls me Josh, which is more than fine by me, considering I'm hoping she still calls me Daddy when she's 50.

She will, however, break out an "Amy" or two (or twelve) if her Mom is busy with something and not giving her immediate attention. It is hilarious and always reminds us of the clip below:


2 comments:

  1. I remember the day that Abby learned each of our name - she got a kick out of it. The humor seemed to dissipate pretty quickly though... Maybe I should remind her of Mommy's real name today just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have grown very used to tuning my kids out when they get that way. Unless they are on fire . . .

    ReplyDelete