Sunday, March 21, 2010

Outside!

The weather is finally breaking here, which means we are at last
getting a chance to take Babe-O outside to play.

And she stinking loves it.

When she wants to go she squeals "Ousside! Ousside! Ousside!" which is
awesome when we are getting ready to go and quite not awesome when for
some reason we can't.

The other day we took a long walk (stroller free), watched geese in a
pond and followed some deer tracks over to the woods. Today we sat in
the driveway and did sidewalk chalk, which nicely combined two of Babe-
O's favorite things: "ousside!" and "colors!"

This kid gets more fun every day.

[Sent from a mobile device.]

3 comments:

  1. Loving the spring so far - glad to be done with the snow! We picnicked on Saturday night on the front lawn - insanely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our son loves outside. The only problem is he never wants to go back in. We have to drack him kicking and screaming literally.

    I am stopped by from the magical twitter network. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the nice weather here our dog has been wanting to go outside more (not the same thing, I know, but indulge me). She comes up to me as I sit on the couch and gives me a look that says, "hey douche bag. Get off your lazy ass and put me outside. If that's not too much trouble..."

    ReplyDelete